2009. február 12., csütörtök

Introduction

Hello my readers!
My name is Katalin Vasas. I am a 19-year-old girl from Zalaszentgrót which is a small town in Zala County. In my freetime I like reading books -especially the books by Darren Shan, J.K. Rowling, Meg Cabot....XD-, surfing on the Internet, making animals and flowers from beads, and when I really don't know what to do then I fold some origami cranes and hang them out in my room. (You can see that there is a large amount of "trash" in my room XD.)

I'm sure that many of you would like to ask me why is my blog's URLaddress "2012babydragons.blogspot.com". Well, I originally wanted "babydragon2012", but this one has already been occupied :(I am so sad!!!:( and so came "2012babydragons" (but this is also good:). So "dragon" is because I am crazy of dragons, I think they are fantastic!!!! I thought that many people find adult dragons scary so I chose "babydragon" -babydragons are so cute! The number "2012" has a special meaning for me because the maya calendar ends in 2012 and many experts say that a new and better era will come.

I think it's enough for today.

I hope that everybody could understand what I wanted to say, but sometimes I cannot express myself correctly in English and I also make some grammatically mistakes when I'm typing. So please forgive me and send me a message if you found some mistakes.
See you soon,
Kati

4 megjegyzés:

  1. Hi. Kati -- wow! You are an origami artist!? :)

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Hi,
    if you like babydragons so much, then play a bit WOW- World of Warcraft XD many -many dragons in there. By the way, I like origami too.
    2012-the rise up, as some people would say, and some say, the end of the world. We will see :)

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Hi Kati!
    I'm glad you became a blogger. Can you fold babydragons as well? jk :)
    2012 is pretty near future... I hope I'll have finished university by that time!

    VálaszTörlés
  4. Unfortunatley, I cannot fold babydragons they're too difficult but I may try it again.

    VálaszTörlés