2009. április 22., szerda

Akita inu


Today I would like to write about my dog called Maci. He is a Japanese dog, its type is called akita inu. I really like him as he is quite playful and he is so cute.

The akitas were samurai dogs, and nowadays they are the symbols of health and welfare in Japan. They were cultivated for hunting black bears, wild-hogs and deers. The akitas tend to be vehement, but they can be teached easily. They are really intelligent, but it can happen that they are stubborn. They are famous for their clinging adherence and faithfulness.

Maci is a really nice dog. He likes lying in the shadows and sleeping next to the kitchen door, where he can watch us. (You, know we have a back door at the kitchen from glass) His favourite food is sandwich with salami and every time he hears that we clatter a pouch he jumps to the door and wants to have some food. He is a master in begging for food what's more, he has three phases in begging. The first phase is when he watches us at the kitchen door and waves his tail, in the second phase he sits down and waves his tail, in the third phase he lies down.

At the weekend my brother made a cake in the microwave oven. (I saw the recipe on the Internet.) But he made it without cocoa so it tasted horrible. (I have to mention that I made it with cocoa and it was delicious!!!!) Because of this fact my brother didn't want to eat it so he gave it to Maci, who didn't complain about it. Thank you Maci for being our domestic hoover!

Here are some pictures of Maci:







2 megjegyzés: